'Nations' in the Bible
He is coming in the clouds, and every eye will see Him, and so will those who pierced Him; and all the nations of the earth will gaze on Him and mourn. Even so. Amen.
And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
But exclude the courtyard outside the sanctuary. Don't measure it, because it is given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for 42 months.
And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
They sang the song of God's servant Moses, and the song of the Lamb: Great and awe-inspiring are Your works, Lord God, the Almighty; righteous and true are Your ways, King of the Nations.
Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (21)
- Exodus (5)
- Leviticus (10)
- Numbers (5)
- Deuteronomy (50)
- Joshua (10)
- Judges (11)
- 1 Samuel (3)
- 2 Samuel (6)
- 1 Kings (10)
- 2 Kings (14)
- 1 Chronicles (11)
- 2 Chronicles (17)
- Ezra (6)
- Nehemiah (15)
- Job (4)
- Psalm (93)
- Proverbs (2)
- Isaiah (82)
- Jeremiah (76)
- Lamentations (9)
- Ezekiel (104)
- Daniel (12)
- Hosea (7)
- Joel (8)
- Amos (3)
- Obadiah (4)
- Micah (11)
- Nahum (2)
- Habakkuk (9)
- Zephaniah (6)
- Haggai (2)
- Zechariah (24)
- Malachi (3)
- Abomination (90 instances in 13 translations)
- Abominations (94 instances in 13 translations)
- Alienation (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Assassination (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Condemnation (34 instances in 13 translations)
- Consternation (14 instances in 6 translations)
- Contamination (19 instances in 3 translations)
- Contaminations (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Coronation (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Cross-examination (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Culmination (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Damnation (12 instances in 3 translations)
- Decontamination (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Destination (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Determination (10 instances in 9 translations)
- Determinations (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Discrimination (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Divination (38 instances in 12 translations)
- Divinations (9 instances in 9 translations)
- Domination (34 instances in 4 translations)
- Donation (11 instances in 2 translations)
- Donations (10 instances in 4 translations)
- Examination (10 instances in 10 translations)
- Explanation (41 instances in 9 translations)
- Explanations (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Extermination (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Illumination (6 instances in 1 translation)
- Imagination (24 instances in 12 translations)
- Imaginations (11 instances in 11 translations)
- Incarnation (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Inclination (8 instances in 6 translations)
- Inclinations (13 instances in 4 translations)
- Indignation (88 instances in 13 translations)
- Insubordination (1 instance in 1 translation)
- International (6 instances in 1 translation)
- Internationally (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Machinations (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Nation (329 instances in 14 translations)
- Nation's (9 instances in 4 translations)
- National (18 instances in 3 translations)
- Nationality (10 instances in 4 translations)
- Nationhood (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Nationwide (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Ordination (15 instances in 6 translations)
- Profanation (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Recriminations (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Resignation (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Ruination (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Termination (6 instances in 2 translations)
- Abominations, Ceremonial Matters
- Abominations, Idolatry Is
- Abominations, Judgments Of
- Abominations, Perverse Sexuality
- Abominations, Practices
- Abominations, Sin Is
- Abominations, To God
- All Languages
- All Nations
- Assassinations, Attempted
- Assassinations, Completed
- Dealing With The Nations
- Disorder Among The Nations
- Exchange Of Nations
- Foundations Of Nations
- Gathering Other Nations
- God Angry With The Nations
- God's Activity In The Nations
- Healing Of Nations
- History Of Nations
- Judgment Of The Nations
- Large Denominations
- Like The Nations
- Metaphorical Wine
- Nations Attacking Israel
- Nations Described
- Nations United
- People Destroying Foreign Nations
- Related Nations
- Repenting Of Abominations
- Restoring Nations
- Roar Of Nations
- Sex Between Nations
- Short Time Till The End
- Slaves Of God
- Strong Nations
- Survivors Of The Nations
- The Gospel To The Nations
- The Nations Attacked
- The Nations Before God
- They Committed Immorality
- Unique Nations