'Fear the Lord' in the Bible
That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.
Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name.
And the LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day.
And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,
Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God; him shalt thou serve, and to him shalt thou cleave, and swear by his name.
And thou shalt eat before the LORD thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy God always.
And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life: that he may learn to fear the LORD his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them:
Gather the people together, men, and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the LORD your God, and observe to do all the words of this law:
And that their children, which have not known any thing, may hear, and learn to fear the LORD your God, as long as ye live in the land whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Do Not Fear (119 instances in 22 translations)
- Fear and Trembling (10 instances in 36 translations)
- Fear Before Him (9 instances in 15 translations)
- Fear God and Keep His Commandments (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Fear is on Every Side (4 instances in 6 translations)
- Fear Not (108 instances in 31 translations)
- Fear of God (55 instances in 37 translations)
- Fear of the Lord (72 instances in 32 translations)
- Fear the Name of the Lord (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Fear Your Name (5 instances in 10 translations)
- Filled with Fear (18 instances in 27 translations)
- For Fear of the Jews (3 instances in 31 translations)
- In the Fear of the Lord (18 instances in 30 translations)
- Love Casts Out Fear (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Love Drives Out Fear (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Casting Out Fear
- Confidence In God, Removes Fear
- Do Not Fear
- Do Not Fear For God Will Help
- Do Not Fear Men
- Examples Of Fearful Men
- Fear And Animals
- Fear God!
- Fear Is Due
- Fear Of Christ
- Fear Of Death
- Fear Of Enemies
- Fear Of God
- Fear Of God, Examples Of
- Fear Of God, Results Of
- Fear Of Individuals
- Fear Of Man
- Fear Of Other Things
- Fear Of Stoning
- Fear Of The Lord
- Fear Turned To Assurance
- Fear Will Come
- Fear, Caused By
- Fear, Of Death
- Fear, Of Future
- Fear, Of Natural
- Fear, Of Persecution
- Fear, Of Unknown
- Fear, Overcome By
- Fearing God's Word
- Fearing Other People