'Let Us' in the Bible
Then said Judah, unto Simeon his brother - Come up with me into the territory allotted me, and let us make war on the Canaanites, then will, I also, go with thee, into thy territory. So Simeon went with him.
and said unto him, "Come and be our captain, and let us fight with the children of Ammon."
then Israel sent messengers to the king of Edom, saying, "Please let us pass through your land," but the king of Edom would not listen And they also sent to the king of Moab, but he would not consent. So Israel remained at Kadesh.
And Israel sent messengers unto Sihon king of the Amorites, the king of Heshbon; and Israel said unto him, Let us pass, we pray thee, through thy land into my place.
Moreover, the men of Gilead took the passages of Jordan from the Ephraimites. And when those Ephraimites that were escaped said, "Let us go over," then the men of Gilead said unto them, "Ye are Ephraimites." And they said, "Nay."
Manoah responded to the angel of the LORD, "Please, let us detain you while we prepare a young goat for you."
But his wife said unto him, If Yahweh had been pleased to put us to death, he would not have received at our hand, an ascending-sacrifice and a meal-offering, nor would he have shewed us all these things, - and, at such a time, have let us hear the like of this!
Samson said to them: Let me tell you a riddle. If you can tell me the meaning before the seven days of the wedding feast are over, I will give each of you a piece of fine linen and a change of fine clothes. Tell us your riddle, they said: Let us hear it.
But if you are unable to explain it to me, you must give me thirty linen garments and thirty festal garments." So they said to him, "Tell your riddle; let us hear it."
And it was told the Gazites, that Samson was come thither. And they went about and laid a wait for him all night in the gate of the city, but were still all the night, saying, "Tarry till the morning that it be day, and then let us kill him."
And they said, "Up, and let us go unto them, for we have seen the land, that it is very good. Haste therefore and be not slothful to depart and go and conquer the land.
And when they were by Jebus, the day was far spent; and the servant said to his master, Come, I pray thee, and let us turn in to this city of the Jebusites, and lodge in it.
And his lord saith unto him, 'Let us not turn aside unto the city of a stranger, that is not of the sons of Israel, thither, but we have passed over unto Gibeah.'
And he said to his servant, Come and let us draw near one of these places to stay all night, in Gibeah or in Ramah.
And he said unto her, Up, and let us be going; but none answered: then he took her up upon the ass; and the man rose up, and gat him unto his place.
The children of Benjamin said, "They are defeated before us, as previously." But the children of Israel said, "Let us flee, and draw them away from the city to the highways."
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (28)
- Exodus (12)
- Numbers (9)
- Deuteronomy (9)
- Joshua (3)
- Judges (17)
- 1 Samuel (17)
- 2 Samuel (8)
- 1 Kings (7)
- 2 Kings (11)
- 1 Chronicles (4)
- 2 Chronicles (3)
- Ezra (3)
- Nehemiah (10)
- Job (3)
- Psalm (27)
- Proverbs (4)
- Ecclesiastes (1)
- Song of Songs (3)
- Isaiah (21)
- Jeremiah (17)
- Lamentations (4)
- Ezekiel (4)
- Daniel (2)
- Hosea (2)
- Amos (2)
- Obadiah (1)
- Jonah (2)
- Micah (3)
- Zechariah (2)
- Be Strong And Let Your Heart Take Courage (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Begotten Us Again (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Bind Us Up (2 instances in 13 translations)
- Blood Be on Us (1 instance in 25 translations)
- Causeth Us To Triumph (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Christ Died for Us (2 instances in 29 translations)
- Christ Has Redeemed Us (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Cleanses Us from All Sin (1 instance in 19 translations)
- Deliver Us (52 instances in 36 translations)
- Dwelt Among Us (1 instance in 13 translations)
- For Us (447 instances in 40 translations)
- Forgive Us Our Debts (1 instance in 30 translations)
- Forgive Us Our Sins (5 instances in 36 translations)
- Give Us This Day (2 instances in 22 translations)
- Given Unto Us The Earnest Of The Spirit (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Glory Which Shall Be Revealed in Us (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Heart Burn Within Us (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Heart Condemns Us (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Hearts Burning Within Us (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Hearts Condemn Us (2 instances in 6 translations)
- If God So Loved Us (1 instance in 24 translations)
- If Our Heart Condemns Us (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Leads Us in Triumph (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Let All the Earth Keep Silence (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Let Down Your Nets (1 instance in 23 translations)
- Let Him Hear (23 instances in 33 translations)
- Let Marriage Be Held In Honor (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Let My People Go (11 instances in 18 translations)
- Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled (2 instances in 20 translations)
- Let the Little Children Come (3 instances in 10 translations)
- Let the Reader Understand (2 instances in 7 translations)
- Let There Be (103 instances in 31 translations)
- Let Us Build (9 instances in 20 translations)
- Let Us Eat and Drink (2 instances in 36 translations)
- Let Us Make Man (1 instance in 18 translations)
- Let Us Reason Together (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Let Your Light So Shine (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Oath Betwixt Us (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Refined Us as Silver (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Revive Us Again (2 instances in 10 translations)
- Show Us the Father (2 instances in 26 translations)
- Teach Us (11 instances in 38 translations)
- Tried Us As Silver (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Unto Us a Child is Born (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Who Shall Separate Us (1 instance in 23 translations)