'Without Blemish' in the Bible
If his offering be a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish: he shall offer it of his own voluntary will at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the LORD.
And if his offering be of the flocks, namely, of the sheep, or of the goats, for a burnt sacrifice; he shall bring it a male without blemish.
And if his oblation be a sacrifice of peace offering, if he offer it of the herd; whether it be a male or female, he shall offer it without blemish before the LORD.
And if his offering for a sacrifice of peace offering unto the LORD be of the flock; male or female, he shall offer it without blemish.
If the priest that is anointed do sin according to the sin of the people; then let him bring for his sin, which he hath sinned, a young bullock without blemish unto the LORD for a sin offering.
Or if his sin, wherein he hath sinned, come to his knowledge; he shall bring his offering, a kid of the goats, a male without blemish:
Or if his sin, which he hath sinned, come to his knowledge: then he shall bring his offering, a kid of the goats, a female without blemish, for his sin which he hath sinned.
And if he bring a lamb for a sin offering, he shall bring it a female without blemish.
If a soul commit a trespass, and sin through ignorance, in the holy things of the LORD; then he shall bring for his trespass unto the LORD a ram without blemish out of the flocks, with thy estimation by shekels of silver, after the shekel of the sanctuary, for a trespass offering:
And he shall bring a ram without blemish out of the flock, with thy estimation, for a trespass offering, unto the priest: and the priest shall make an atonement for him concerning his ignorance wherein he erred and wist it not, and it shall be forgiven him.
And he shall bring his trespass offering unto the LORD, a ram without blemish out of the flock, with thy estimation, for a trespass offering, unto the priest:
And he said unto Aaron, Take thee a young calf for a sin offering, and a ram for a burnt offering, without blemish, and offer them before the LORD.
And unto the children of Israel thou shalt speak, saying, Take ye a kid of the goats for a sin offering; and a calf and a lamb, both of the first year, without blemish, for a burnt offering;
And on the eighth day he shall take two he lambs without blemish, and one ewe lamb of the first year without blemish, and three tenth deals of fine flour for a meat offering, mingled with oil, and one log of oil.
Ye shall offer at your own will a male without blemish, of the beeves, of the sheep, or of the goats.
And if any present a sacrifice of peace-offering to Jehovah to accomplish a vow, or a voluntary offering of oxen or small cattle, it shall be without blemish to be accepted: there shall be no defect therein.
And ye shall offer that day when ye wave the sheaf an he lamb without blemish of the first year for a burnt offering unto the LORD.
And ye shall offer with the bread seven lambs without blemish of the first year, and one young bullock, and two rams: they shall be for a burnt offering unto the LORD, with their meat offering, and their drink offerings, even an offering made by fire, of sweet savour unto the LORD.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Bread Without Yeast (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Clouds Without Water (1 instance in 24 translations)
- Earth Was Without Form (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Eat Bread Made Without Yeast (8 instances in 1 translation)
- Faith Without Works (5 instances in 23 translations)
- He That Is Without Sin (1 instance in 7 translations)
- He Who is Without Sin (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Lamb Without Blemish (5 instances in 22 translations)
- Pray Without Ceasing (1 instance in 20 translations)
- Prophet is Not Without Honor (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Sheep Without A Shepherd (6 instances in 20 translations)
- Without Blood (4 instances in 34 translations)
- Without Defect (50 instances in 9 translations)
- Without Form and Void (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Without Grumbling (3 instances in 12 translations)
- Without Money and Without Price (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Without Sense (20 instances in 8 translations)
- Without Sin (26 instances in 33 translations)
- Without The Camp (31 instances in 16 translations)
- Without The Law (8 instances in 24 translations)
- Words Without Knowledge (3 instances in 19 translations)
- Being Without Understanding
- Blemished Creatures
- Blemished People
- God Without Mercy
- Hating Without A Cause
- People Without Mercy
- The Saints, Without Offence
- The World Without God
- Without God
- Without Hope
- Without Speech
- Without Strength
- Without The Law
- Zeal, Without Knowledge
- Male Animals
- Female Animals