'Wondrous Deeds' in the Bible
"They refused to listen, And did not remember Your wondrous deeds which You had performed among them; So they became stubborn and appointed a leader to return to their slavery in Egypt But You are a God of forgiveness, Gracious and compassionate, Slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness; And You did not forsake them.
to declare with a voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all your wondrous deeds.
O God, You have taught me from my youth, And I still declare Your wondrous deeds.
For You are great and do wondrous deeds; You alone are God.
I will show them wondrous deeds as in the days of your exodus from the land of Egypt.
But you are the elect race, the royal priesthood, the consecrated nation, the People who belong to Him, that you may proclaim the wondrous deeds of Him who has called you from darkness to his wonderful light ??10 you who once were no people and now are God's people, you who once were unpitied and now are pitied.
- According to His Deeds (8 instances in 16 translations)
- According to Their Deeds (12 instances in 22 translations)
- According to Your Deeds (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Deeds of the Law (6 instances in 7 translations)
- For Their Deeds (4 instances in 12 translations)