and he said, "O LORD, the God of our fathers, are You not God in the heavens? And are You not ruler over all the kingdoms of the nations? Power and might are in Your hand so that no one can stand against You.
"Woe to the one who quarrels with his Maker-- An earthenware vessel among the vessels of earth! Will the clay say to the potter, 'What are you doing?' Or the thing you are making say, 'He has no hands'?
Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure';
"All the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, But He does according to His will in the host of heaven And among the inhabitants of earth; And no one can ward off His hand Or say to Him, 'What have You done?'
You will say to me then, "Why does He still find fault? For who resists His will?" On the contrary, who are you, O man, who answers back to God? The thing molded will not say to the molder, "Why did you make me like this," will it? Or does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for common use?
also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will,
- Abuse Of Authority, Warnings Against
- Authority, Responsibilities Of
- Human Authority, Instituted By God
- Authority, of human institutions
- Submission To Authority
- Rebellion, Against Human Authority
- Church, Christ Authority Over
- Apostles, Basis Of Authority
- Apostles, Authority In Church
- Abuse Of Authority, Examples Of
- Church Authority, Of Eldars
- Church Authority, Of Jesus Christ
- Authority Within The Family, Kinds Of
- Authority, Belonging To God
- Human Authority, Christian Response
- Demons, Christ's Authority
- Honoring Authority
- The Authority Of Scripture
- Christ's Authority Over Evil
- Christ's Authority Over Sickness
- Christ's Authority Over Sin
- Christ's Authority Over Death
- Authority Of Christ
- Authority Of People