'Us' in the Bible
He bent his bow against us as would an enemy, his right hand cocked as would an adversary. He has killed everyone in whom we took pride; in the tent of cherished Zion he poured out his anger like fire.
For the Lord will not reject [us] forever.
Though he causes us grief, he then has compassion on us according to the abundance of his loyal kindness.
Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to Jehovah.
Let us lift up our hearts and our hands to God in heaven:
As for us, we have sinned and rebelled; but you have not pardoned us.
(Samek) You shrouded yourself with anger and then pursued us; you killed without mercy.
You have made us like waste and that for which there is no use, among the peoples.
The mouths of all our haters are open wide against us.
Fear and deep waters have come on us, wasting and destruction.
(Samek) People cry to them, "Turn away! You are unclean! Turn away! Turn away! Don't touch us!" So they have fled and wander about; but the nations say, "They may not stay here any longer."
As for us, our eyes yet failed and wasted away in looking for our worthless help. In our watching [on our watchtower] we have watched and waited expectantly for a nation [Egypt or some other one to come to our rescue] that could not save us.
(Tsade) Our enemies hunted us down at every step so that we could not walk about in our streets. Our end drew near, our days were numbered, for our end had come!
Our pursuers were swifter Than the eagles of the sky; They chased us on the mountains, They waited in ambush for us in the wilderness.
LORD, remember what has happened to us. Pay attention, and look at our shame!
We pay to drink our own water, and our own wood is sold to us at high price.
Our pursuers breathe down our necks; we are weary, but there is no rest for us.
Our fathers were sinners and are dead; and the weight of their evil-doing is on us.
Servants rule over us: There is none to deliver us out of their hand.
The crown is fallen from our head; woe now unto us, for we have sinned!
Wherefore dost thou forget us for ever, dost thou forsake us so long time?
Turn thou us unto thee, Jehovah, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (104)
- Exodus (44)
- Numbers (43)
- Deuteronomy (52)
- Joshua (48)
- Judges (56)
- Ruth (2)
- 1 Samuel (66)
- 2 Samuel (30)
- 1 Kings (18)
- 2 Kings (31)
- 1 Chronicles (7)
- 2 Chronicles (21)
- Ezra (23)
- Nehemiah (29)
- Job (20)
- Psalm (132)
- Proverbs (5)
- Ecclesiastes (2)
- Song of Songs (7)
- Isaiah (73)
- Jeremiah (78)
- Lamentations (23)
- Ezekiel (10)
- Daniel (15)
- Hosea (8)
- Joel (1)
- Amos (3)
- Obadiah (1)
- Jonah (6)
- Micah (11)
- Habakkuk (4)
- Haggai (1)
- Zechariah (4)
- Malachi (5)
- Matthew (39)
- Mark (25)
- Luke (58)
- John (35)
- Acts (96)
- Romans (62)
- 1 Corinthians (51)
- 2 Corinthians (63)
- Galatians (19)
- Ephesians (30)
- Philippians (4)
- Colossians (10)
- 1 Thessalonians (28)
- 2 Thessalonians (10)
- 1 Timothy (3)
- 2 Timothy (6)
- Titus (8)
- Philemon (2)
- Hebrews (44)
- James (10)
- 1 Peter (9)
- 2 Peter (6)
- 1 John (35)
- 2 John (4)
- 3 John (3)
- Jude (2)
- Revelation (8)
- Us-ward (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Usable (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Usages (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Used (457 instances in 14 translations)
- Useful (25 instances in 12 translations)
- Usefulness (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Useless (78 instances in 11 translations)
- Uselessly (6 instances in 3 translations)
- Uselessness (2 instances in 5 translations)
- User (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Users (9 instances in 1 translation)
- Uses (28 instances in 14 translations)
- Usest (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Useth (7 instances in 3 translations)
- Usher (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Ushered (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Using (145 instances in 14 translations)
- Usual (17 instances in 7 translations)
- Usually (7 instances in 5 translations)
- Usurer (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Usurers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Usurious (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Usurp (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Usurper (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Usurps (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Usury (20 instances in 11 translations)
- Us (1653 instances)