'Bear His Cross' in the Bible
And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross.
And they compel one Simon a Cyrenian, who passed by, coming out of the country, the father of Alexander and Rufus, to bear his cross.
And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Conditions Of Fruit-bearing
- Crossing Into The Promised Land
- Crossing To The Other Side
- God Bearing Witness To Christ
- River Crossings
- Scriptures Bearing Witness To Christ
- Sin Bearer