'Divisions Among You' in the Bible
But I beseech you, brethren, to keep a watch on those who are causing the divisions among you, and are leading others into sin, in defiance of the instruction which you have received; and habitually to shun them.
Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
Because it has come to my knowledge, through those of the house of Chloe, that there are divisions among you, my brothers.
For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
For there must in fact be divisions among you, so that those of you who are approved may be evident.
If a man is causing divisions among you, after warning him once or twice, have nothing more to say to him.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Agreement, Among Christians
- Angels Activities Among Believers
- Angels Activities Among Unbelievers
- Criticism, amongst believers
- Disorder Among People
- Disorder Among The Nations
- Division Among Christians
- Divisions Of Opinion
- Divisions, Contrary To
- Divorce, amongst believers
- Fellowship, Among Believers
- First Among The Gentiles
- Foreigners Included Among The People
- Friendship Among Believers
- God Is Among You
- Unity Among Believers
- Watchfulness, Of Leaders