'Evening and the Morning' in the Bible
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
And the evening and the morning were the third day.
And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Now I myself am building a temple for the name of the Lord my God in order to dedicate it to Him for burning sweet incense before Him, for [displaying] the rows [of the bread of the Presence] continuously, and for [sacrificing] burnt offerings for the evening and the morning, the Sabbaths and the New Moons, and the appointed festivals of the Lord our God. This is [ordained] for Israel forever.
And he answered him, "Unto the evening and the morning, even two thousand and three hundred days. Then shall the Sanctuary be cleansed again."
And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.
- Bright and Morning Star (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Early in the Morning (74 instances in 39 translations)
- Early the Next Morning (31 instances in 9 translations)
- Evening Sacrifice (7 instances in 15 translations)
- Morning After Morning (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Action Until Evening
- At Morning And Evening
- Evenings For Jesus And His Disciples
- Every Morning
- From Morning Till Evening