'Gone into Captivity' in the Bible
Judah is gone into captivity because of affliction, and because of great servitude: she dwelleth among the heathen, she findeth no rest: all her persecutors overtook her between the straits.
Her adversaries are the chief, her enemies prosper; for the LORD hath afflicted her for the multitude of her transgressions: her children are gone into captivity before the enemy.
The LORD is righteous; for I have rebelled against his commandment: hear, I pray you, all people, and behold my sorrow: my virgins and my young men are gone into captivity.
Jerusalem's gates collapsed to the ground; he destroyed and broke the bars of her gates. Both king and prince have gone into captivity. There is no instruction, and the prophets receive no vision from the LORD.
- Admission Into God's Presence
- Baptised Into Christ
- Captivity, Metaphorically
- Captivity, Of Israel
- Crossing Into The Promised Land
- Dividing Into Three Groups
- Dividing Into Three Things
- Given Into One's Hands
- God's Intolerance Of Evil
- Gone Away
- Kingdom Of God, Entry Into
- Not Given Into One's Hands