'Laborer is Worthy' in the Bible
no wallet for your journey, neither two coats, nor shoes, nor staff: for the laborer is worthy of his food.
And in that same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the laborer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.
For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn. And, The laborer is worthy of his hire.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Fruits Worthy of Repentance (2 instances in 19 translations)
- I Am Not Worthy (10 instances in 34 translations)
- Walk Worthy of God (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Worthy is the Lamb (2 instances in 29 translations)
- Worthy of Death (21 instances in 28 translations)
- Worthy of Me (3 instances in 34 translations)