'Not of the World' in the Bible
But when it was already the middle of the feast, Jesus went up to the Temple and began to teach. "I have given them thy word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
In reply Jesus said to them; "My teaching is not mine, but is his who sent me. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world."
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- John (5)
- Aliens, Christians In The World
- Attitudes, Of Christians To The World
- Care, Worldly
- Cares Of This World
- Commitment, to the world
- Destruction Of The World
- End Of The World
- Eternal World
- Holiness, Worldly Separation
- Life In A Material World
- Light In The World
- Love, And The World
- Pleasure, Worldly
- Reasons Why The World Hates Christians
- Reconciliation, Of The World To God
- Responsibility, For God's World
- Responsibility, Of Natural World
- The Gospel Worldwide
- The World Being Temporary
- The World Ruler
- The World Without God
- Transient World
- Worldliness, Avoid
- Worldly Ambition
- Worldly Ambition Examples
- Worldly Dilemmas