1. 1Ch 3:23.
2. 1Ch 8:38.
3. 1Ch 9:14.
4. Governor of Ahaz's house; slain by Zichri, a mighty man of Ephraim (2Ch 28:7).
1. Son of Neariah, and descendant of David. 1Ch 3:23.
4. Governor of the house of king Ahaz: he was slain when the Israelites and Syrians invaded the land. 2Ch 28:7.
(help against the enemy).
1. A descendant of Zerubbabel, and son of Neariah of the royal line of Judah.
2. Eldest son of Azel, and descendant of Saul.
(B.C after 1037.)
3. A Levite, ancestor of Shemaiah, who lived in the time of Nehemiah.
(B.C. before 536.)
4. Governor of the house, or prefect of the palace, to King Ahaz, who was slain by Zichri, an Ephraimite hero, in the successful invasion of the southern kingdom by Pekah king of Israel.