heights. (1.) One of the sons of Bela (1Ch 7:7).
(2.) 1Ch 24:30, a Merarite Levite.
(3.) A Benjamite slinger who joined David at Ziklag (1Ch 12:5).
(4.) A Levitical musician under Heman his father (1Ch 25:4).
(5.) 1Ch 27:19, ruler of Naphtali.
(6.) One of David's sons (2Ch 11:18).
(7.) A Levite, one of the overseers of the temple offerings (2Ch 31:13) in the reign of Hezekiah.
2. Becher's son. (See BECHER.) 1Ch 7:8.
5. 2Ch 31:13.
1, 2. Son of Bela and son of Becher, Benjamites. 1Ch 7:7-8.
3. One who resorted to David at Ziklag. 1Ch 12:5.
6. Son of Azriel and a ruler of Naphtali. 1Ch 27:19.
7. Son of David: his daughter Mahalath was wife of Rehoboam. 2Ch 11:18.
8. One of the Levites who had charge of the dedicated things in the time of Hezekiah. 2Ch 31:13.
1. Son or descendant of Bela.
He is perhaps the same as
2. who joined David at Ziklag.
3. A son of Beecher,
and head of a Benjamite house.
4. Son of Mushi, the son of Merari.
5. Son of Heman, head of fifteenth ward of musicians.
6. Son of Zariel, ruler of the tribe of Naphtali in the reign of David.
7. Son of King David, whose daughter Mahalath was one of the wives of Rehoboam, her cousin Abihail being the other.
(B.C. before 1014.)
8. A Levite in the reign of Hezekiah.