helper of God, or assembly of God. (1.) The third son of Nahor (Ge 22:21).
(2.) Son of Shiphtan, appointed on behalf of the tribe of Ephraim to partition the land of Canaan (Nu 34:24).
(3.) A Levite (1Ch 27:17).
2. Nu 34:24.
3. 1Ch 27:17.
1. The son of Nahor and father of Aram, Ge 22:21 (contrast Ge 10:22, where Aram is son of Shem). 2. The prince of the tribe of Ephraim, one of the twelve commissioners for the dividing of the land (Nu 34:24). 3. The father of Hashabaiah, the ruler of the Levites (1Ch 27:17).
1. Son of Nahor. Ge 22:21.
2. Son of Shiphtan and a prince of Ephraim. Nu 34:24.
3. Levite, father of Hashabiah. 1Ch 27:17.
(congregation of God).
1. The son of Nahor by Milcah, and father of Aram.
2. The son of Shiptan, and prince of the tribe of Ephraim; one of the twelve men appointed by Moses to divide the land of Canaan.
3. A Levite, father of Hashabiah, prince of the tribe in the reign of David.