(2.) One of David's brothers (1Ch 2:14).
(3.) A priest who blew the trumpet before the ark when it was brought up to Jerusalem (1Ch 15:24).
(4.) A Levite (1Ch 24:6).
(5.) A temple porter, of the family of the Korhites (1Ch 26:4).
(6.) One of the "princes" appointed by Jehoshaphat to teach the law through the cities of Judah (2Ch 17:7).
(7.) A chief Levite in the time of Josiah (2Ch 35:9).
(8.) Ezr 10:22.
(9.) Ne 12:21.
(10.) A priest's son who bore a trumpet at the dedication of the walls of Jerusalem (Ne 12:36).
METHANEEL or NATHANAEL in the New Testament ("God-given".)
2. 1Ch 2:14.
3. 1Ch 15:24.
4. 1Ch 24:6.
5. 1Ch 26:4.
6. 2Ch 17:7.
7. Under Josiah gave liberal offerings for the solemn Passover (2Ch 35:9).
8. A priest of Pashur's family who married a foreign wife (Ezr 10:22).
9. Representative of Jedaiah in the days of Joiakim, son of Jeshua (Ne 12:21).
10. A Levite, of the sons of Asaph; performed with the musical instruments of David, at the dedication of the wall (Ne 12:36).
2. Son of Jesse, and brother of David. 1Ch 2:14.
3. Priest who helped in the bringing up of the ark. 1Ch 15:24.
4. Levite, father of Shemaiah. 1Ch 24:6.
5. Son of Obed-edom. 1Ch 26:4.
6. Prince of Judah, whom Jehoshaphat sent to teach the people. 2Ch 17:7.
7. Levite in the time of Josiah. 2Ch 35:9.
8. Priest who had married a strange wife. Ezr 10:22.
9. Priest, 'of Jedaiah,' who returned from exile. Ne 12:21.
10. Levite, who assisted at the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem. Ne 12:36.
(given of God).
1. The son of Zuar and prince of the tribe of Issachar at the time of the exodus.
2. The fourth son of Jesse and brother of David.
3. A priest in the reign of David who blew the trumpet before the ark when it was brought from the house of Obededom.
4. A Levite, father of Shemaiah the scribe, in the reign of David.
5. A son of Obed-edom.
6. One of the princes of Judah whom Jehoshaphat sent to teach in the cities of his kingdom.
7. A chief of the Levites in the reign of Josiah.
8. A priest of the family of Pashur, in the time of Ezra, who married a foreign wife. (B.C. 458.)
9. The representative of the priestly family of Jedaiah in the time of Joiakim.
10. A Levite, of the sons of Asaph, who with his brethren played upon the musical instruments of David at the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem under Ezra and Nehemiah.