'Foreigner' in the Bible
Ye shall eat of no carcase; thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is within thy gates, that he may eat it, or sell it unto a foreigner; for thou art a holy people to Jehovah thy God. Thou shalt not boil a kid in its mother's milk.
Of the foreigner thou mayest demand it; but what is thine with thy brother thy hand shall release;
thou shalt only set him king over thee whom Jehovah thy God will choose: from among thy brethren shalt thou set a king over thee; thou mayest not set a foreigner over thee, who is not thy brother.
of a foreigner thou mayest take interest, but of thy brother thou shalt not take interest; that Jehovah thy God may bless thee in all the business of thy hand in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
And the generation to come, your children who shall rise up after you, and the foreigner that shall come from a far land, shall say, when they see the plagues of that land, and its sicknesses wherewith Jehovah hath visited it,
Then she fell on her face, and bowed herself to the ground, and said to him, Why have I found favour in thine eyes, that thou shouldest regard me, seeing I am a foreigner?
- Attitudes Towards Foreigners
- Avoiding Foreigners
- Exiled Foreigners
- Foreigners In The Holy Places
- Foreigners Included Among The People
- Foreigners Included In The Law
- Foreigners Permitted At The Feasts
- Foreigners Saved By Faith
- Foreigners Subdued
- Laws Restricting Foreigners
- Loving Foreigners
- Numbers Of Foreigners Killed
- Oppressing Foreigners
- Preaching Gospel To Foreigners
- Reckoned As Foreigners
- Relations With Foreigners
- Suffering From Foreigners
- What Foreigners Are Like
- What Foreigners Do