'Symbol' in the Bible
So let it be a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead, for the Lord brought us out of Egypt by the strength of His hand.”
Bind them as a sign on your hand and let them be a symbol on your forehead.
“Imprint these words of mine on your hearts and minds, bind them as a sign on your hands, and let them be a symbol on your foreheads.
This is why a woman should have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels.
- Symbol (48 instances)
- Baskets, Symbols
- Blindness, Symbolic
- Blood, as symbol of guilt
- Body Of Christ, Symbolized
- Bow And Arrows, Symbol Of Strength
- Darkness, As A Symbol Of Sin
- Joined To Good
- Light As A Symbol Of God
- Light As A Symbol Of God's Word
- Light As A Symbol Of Salvation
- Marks On People
- Mothers, As A Symbol
- Pits Symbolizing Grief
- Symbols of the Holy Spirit
- Water, As A Symbol Of Affliction
- Water, As A Symbol Of Life
- Water, As A Symbol Of Salvation
- Zion, As A Symbol