'Watchers' in the Bible
Make ye mention to the nations; behold, publish against Jerusalem, that watchers come from a far country, and give out their voice against the cities of Judah.
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.
- Attacks On Jerusalem Foretold
- Authority, of human institutions
- Civil authorities
- Divine Messenger
- God Saves From Sin And Death
- Human Authority, Instituted By God
- Human Authority, Nature Of
- Judicial Punishment
- Knowing About God's Kingdom
- Nations Attacking Israel
- Other Unimportant People
- People From Far Away