'Worked' in the Bible
Oh how great is your goodness, which you have laid up for those who fear you, which you have worked for those who take refuge in you, before the sons of men!
Blessed [is] Yahweh, because he has worked marvelously his loyal love to me in a besieged city.
O God, we have heard with our ears; our ancestors have told us of work you worked in their days, in days of old.
In the great house the king's daughter is all shining: her clothing is worked with gold.
He worked wonders in the sight of their fathers, in the land of Egypt, the region of Zoan.
He gave their crops to caterpillars and what they worked for to locusts.
Sing to Yahweh a new song, for he has done marvelous things! His right hand, and his holy arm, have worked salvation for him.
He gave them the lands of the nations, and they inherited what other peoples had worked for.
Let a creditor seize all he has; let strangers plunder what he has worked for.
This [is] the day Yahweh has worked; let us rejoice and be glad in him.
You will surely eat what your hands have worked for. You will be happy, and it will go well for you.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (10)
- Exodus (22)
- Leviticus (2)
- Numbers (4)
- Deuteronomy (5)
- Joshua (4)
- Judges (8)
- Ruth (3)
- 1 Samuel (4)
- 2 Samuel (3)
- 1 Kings (11)
- 2 Kings (6)
- 1 Chronicles (7)
- 2 Chronicles (15)
- Nehemiah (35)
- Esther (1)
- Job (1)
- Psalm (12)
- Proverbs (1)
- Ecclesiastes (10)
- Song of Songs (1)
- Isaiah (12)
- Jeremiah (8)
- Lamentations (1)
- Ezekiel (6)
- Daniel (2)
- Hosea (2)
- Jonah (1)
- Haggai (1)
- Work (1109 instances in 14 translations)
- Work's (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Worker (74 instances in 14 translations)
- Worker's (9 instances in 4 translations)
- Workers (122 instances in 14 translations)
- Workest (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Worketh (50 instances in 4 translations)
- Workfellow (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Working (275 instances in 14 translations)
- Working-days (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Workings (6 instances in 5 translations)
- Workload (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Workman (25 instances in 12 translations)
- Workman's (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Workmanship (20 instances in 11 translations)
- Workmen (59 instances in 14 translations)
- Workmen's (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Works (435 instances in 14 translations)