'Early in the Morning' in the Bible
And when the men of the city arose early in the morning, behold, the altar of Baal was cast down, and the grove was cut down that was by it, and the second bullock was offered upon the altar that was built.
And that is what happened. When he got up early in the morning, he squeezed the fleece and wrung dew out of it, filling a bowl with water.
Get up early in the morning at sunrise and attack the city. When he and the people who are with him come out against you do what you can against them.
And it came to pass on the fourth day, when they arose early in the morning, that he rose up to depart: and the damsel's father said unto his son in law, Comfort thine heart with a morsel of bread, and afterward go your way.
And he arose early in the morning on the fifth day to depart: and the damsel's father said, Comfort thine heart, I pray thee. And they tarried until afternoon, and they did eat both of them.
And when the man and his concubine and his servant rose up to depart, his father-in-law, the girl's father, said to him, "Behold, now the day has waned toward evening; pray tarry all night. Behold, the day draws to its close; lodge here and let your heart be merry; and tomorrow you shall arise early in the morning for your journey, and go home."
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Bright and Morning Star (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Early and Latter Rain (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Early Dew (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Early the Next Morning (31 instances in 9 translations)
- Evening and the Morning (9 instances in 11 translations)
- Morning After Morning (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Accusations, Against Early Christians
- Apostles, Function In Early Church
- At Morning And Evening
- David, Early Life
- Early Death
- Early Rising
- Every Morning
- From Morning Till Evening
- In The Morning
- Morning Devotions
- Morning Worship
- Rising Early
- Rising Early, Examples Of