'Into Your Hands' in the Bible
And the fear of you will be strong in every beast of the earth and every bird of the air; everything which goes on the land, and all the fishes of the sea, are given into your hands.
And let the Most High God be praised, who has given into your hands those who were against you. Then Abram gave him a tenth of all the goods he had taken.
And the Lord said to Moses, Have no fear of him: for I have given him up into your hands, with all his people and his land; do to him as you did to Sihon, king of the Amorites, at Heshbon.
And Moses said to them, If the children of Gad and the children of Reuben go with you over Jordan, every man armed for the fight before the Lord, and all the land is given into your hands, then let them have the land of Gilead for a heritage:
See now, the Lord your God has put the land into your hands: go up and take it, as the Lord, the God of your fathers, has said to you; have no fear and do not be troubled.
Get up now, and go on your journey, crossing over the valley of the Arnon: see, I have given into your hands Sihon, the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and all his land: go forward to make it yours, and make war on him,
But Sihon, king of Heshbon, would not let us go through; for the Lord your God made his spirit hard and his heart strong, so that he might give him up into your hands as at this day.
And the Lord said to me, See, from now on I have given Sihon and his land into your hands: go forward now to take his land and make it yours.
And the Lord said to me, Have no fear of him: for I have given him and all his people and his land into your hands; do to him as you did to Sihon, king of the Amorites, who was ruling in Heshbon.
And when the Lord has given them up into your hands and you have overcome them, give them up to complete destruction: make no agreement with them, and have no mercy on them:
And you are to send destruction on all the peoples which the Lord your God gives into your hands; have no pity on them, and do not give worship to their gods; for that will be a cause of sin to you.
But the Lord your God will give them up into your hands, overpowering them till their destruction is complete.
He will give their kings into your hands, and you will put their names out of existence under heaven; there is not one of them who will not give way before you, till their destruction is complete.
And when the Lord your God has given it into your hands, you shall smite every male there with the edge of the sword.
When you go forth to battle against your enemies and the Lord your God has given them into your hands and you carry them away captive,
For the Lord your God is walking among your tents, to keep you safe and to give up into your hands those who are fighting against you; then let your tents be holy, so that he may see no unclean thing among you, and be turned away from you
The Lord will give them up into your hands, and you are to do to them as I have given you orders.
And the Lord said to Joshua, See, I have given Jericho, its king and mighty men of valor, into your hands.
Then the Lord said to Joshua, Have no fear and do not be troubled: take with you all the fighting-men and go up against Ai: for I have given into your hands the king of Ai and his people and his town and his land:
Then you will get up from your secret position and take the town, for the Lord your God will give it up into your hands.
And the Lord said to Joshua, Let your spear be stretched out against Ai; for I will give it into your hands. So Joshua took up his spear, stretching it out in the direction of the town.
Yahweh said to Joshua, "Don't fear them, for I have delivered them into your hands. Not a man of them will stand before you."
But do you, without waiting, go after their army, attacking them from the back; do not let them get into their towns, for the Lord your God has given them into your hands.
And I brought you into the land of the Amorites, who dwelt on the other side of the Jordan, and they fought with you, but I delivered them into your hands that ye might possess their land, and I destroyed them from before you.
You went over the Jordan and came to Jericho; and the men of Jericho fought against you, as did the Amorites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hittites, Girgashites, Hivites, and Jebusites, and I gave them into your hands.
Then he said unto them, Follow after me, for the LORD has delivered your enemies, the Moabites, into your hands. And they went down after him and took the fords of the Jordan towards Moab and did not let anyone pass.
And I will make Sisera, the captain of Jabin's army, with his war-carriages and his forces, come against you at the river Kishon, where I will give him into your hands.
Then Deborah said to Barak, Up! for today the Lord has given Sisera into your hands: has not the Lord gone out before you? So Barak went down from Mount Tabor and ten thousand men after him.
And the Lord said to Gideon, By those three hundred who were drinking with their tongues I will give you salvation and give the Midianites into your hands; let the rest of the people go away, every man to his place.
The same night the Lord said to him, Up! go down now against their army, for I have given them into your hands.
And when Gideon heard the telling of the dream and its interpretation, he worshipped; and when he had returned into the camp of Israel, he said, Arise, for the LORD has delivered the camp of Midian into your hands.
God hath delivered into your hands the princes of Midian, Oreb and Zeeb: and what was I able to do in comparison of you? Then their anger was abated toward him, when he had said that.
When ye go, ye shall come unto a people secure, and to a large land: for God hath given it into your hands; a place where there is no want of any thing that is in the earth.
And Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron, was in his place before it,) and said, Am I still to go on with the fight against the children of Benjamin my brother, or am I to give it up? And the Lord said, Go on; for tomorrow I will give him into your hands.
Then David put the question to the Lord again, and the Lord answering said, Up! go down to Keilah; for I will give the Philistines into your hands
David's men said to him, Behold the day of which the Lord said to you, Behold, I will deliver your enemy into your hands and you shall do to him as seems good to you. Then David arose [in the darkness] and stealthily cut off the skirt of Saul's robe.
So let the Lord be judge, and give a decision between me and you, and see and give support to my cause, and keep me from falling into your hands.
And you have made clear to me how good you have been to me today: because, when the Lord gave me up into your hands, you did not put me to death.
So now, my lord, by the living God and by your living soul, seeing that the Lord has kept you from the crime of blood and from taking into your hands the punishment for your wrongs, may all your haters, and those who would do evil to my lord, be like Nabal.
Then said Abishai to David, God has given your enemy into your hands this day. Now therefore let me smite him to the earth at once with one stroke of the spear, and I will not strike him twice.
Then the woman came to Saul and saw that he was very disturbed. She told him, "Look, your servant obeyed you. I put my life into your hands, and I listened to your words that you spoke to me.
And David, desiring directions from the Lord, said, Am I to go up against the Philistines? will you give them up into my hands? And the Lord said, Go up, for I will certainly give up the Philistines into your hands.
Then a prophet came up to Ahab, king of Israel, and said, The Lord says, Have you seen all this great army? See, I will give it into your hands today, and you will see that I am the Lord.
A man of God came and said to the king of Israel, Thus says the Lord: Because the Syrians have said, The Lord is God of the hills but He is not God of the valleys, therefore I will deliver all this great multitude into your hands, and you shall know and recognize by experience that I am the Lord.
This is but a light thing in the sight of the Lord. He will deliver the Moabites also into your hands.
And when they went in to offer sacrifices and burnt offerings, Jehu appointed fourscore men without, and said, If any of the men whom I have brought into your hands escape, he that letteth him go, his life shall be for the life of him.
And David, desiring directions from God, said, Am I to go up against the Philistines? and will you give them into my hands? And the Lord said, Go up; for I will give them into your hands.
Were not the Ethiopians and the Lubim a very great army, with war-carriages and horsemen more than might be numbered? but because your faith was in the Lord, he gave them up into your hands.
And he came to the king. And the king said to him, Micah, shall we go against Ramoth-Gilead to battle, or shall I forbear? And he said, Go ye up, and prosper; and they will be given into your hands.
Now a prophet of Yahweh was there; Oded [was] his name. And he went out before the army that was coming to Samaria and said to them, "Look, [it is] on account of the anger of Yahweh, the God of your ancestors, against Judah [that] he gave them into your hands, and you killed them in a rage reaching to the heavens.
And the Lord said to the Satan, See, I give all he has into your hands, only do not put a finger on the man himself. And the Satan went out from before the Lord.
But You Yourself have seen trouble and grief, observing it in order to take the matter into Your hands. The helpless entrusts himself to You; You are a helper of the fatherless.
Into Your hands I commit my spirit; You have redeemed me, O Lord, the God of truth and faithfulness.
I was angry with my people, I put shame on my heritage, and gave them into your hands: you had no mercy on them; you put a cruel yoke on those who were old;
His master said to him, 'Well done, my excellent, faithful slave! you have been faithful about a small amount; I will put a large one into your hands. Come, share your master's enjoyment!'
His master said to him, 'Well done, my excellent, faithful slave! you have been faithful about a small amount; I will put a large one into your hands. Come! share your master's enjoyment.'
and said, "What will you give me to betray him into your hands?" So they set out thirty silver coins for him.
Saying, I have done wrong in giving into your hands an upright man. But they said, What is that to us? it is your business.
And Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." And having said this, he breathed his last.
And Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said, Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit! And with these words, He expired.
Jesus answered, you could not have any power over me, except you deriv'd it from above: therefore they who delivered me into your hands are the most culpable.
The God of our fathers, hath raised up Jesus, - whom, ye, got into your hands, suspending him upon a tree: -
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Ascend into Heaven (4 instances in 26 translations)
- Ascend into the Heavens (2 instances in 8 translations)
- Ascended into Heaven (5 instances in 23 translations)
- Baptism into Death (1 instance in 17 translations)
- Baptized into Christ (2 instances in 22 translations)
- Baptized into One Body (1 instance in 19 translations)
- Beat Their Swords into Plowshares (2 instances in 13 translations)
- Beat Your Plowshares into Swords (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Behold My Hands and My Feet (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Betrayed Into Human Hands (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Betrayed Into The Hands Of (6 instances in 31 translations)
- Betrayed Into The Hands Of Men (3 instances in 17 translations)
- Blood is on Their Hands (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Break Forth into Singing (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Breathed into His Nostrils (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Brought Me Into Darkness (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Carried into Captivity (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Carried Into Exile (25 instances in 7 translations)
- Cast into the Fire (11 instances in 24 translations)
- Cast into the Lake of Fire (4 instances in 25 translations)
- Caught Up into Paradise (2 instances in 24 translations)
- Clap Your Hands (4 instances in 18 translations)
- Claps His Hands (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Clean Hands (5 instances in 20 translations)
- Come into Your Righteousness (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Delivered into the Hands of (17 instances in 23 translations)
- Delivered into the Hands of Men (4 instances in 18 translations)
- Delivered Into The Hands Of Men (4 instances in 18 translations)
- Drink into One Spirit (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Enter into Judgment (14 instances in 18 translations)
- Enter into Life (7 instances in 30 translations)
- Enter into Temptation (4 instances in 24 translations)
- Enter into the Joy (2 instances in 19 translations)
- Entered into a Covenant (7 instances in 17 translations)
- Fall Into Temptation (7 instances in 27 translations)
- Feeble Hands (3 instances in 5 translations)
- Fell Into The Hands Of Robbers (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Gather into Barns (1 instance in 24 translations)
- Go into Captivity (24 instances in 29 translations)
- Go Into Exile (26 instances in 14 translations)
- Gone into Captivity (13 instances in 16 translations)
- Guide You into All Truth (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Hands of the Living God (1 instance in 35 translations)
- Hands Over The Kingdom (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Held Out My Hands (2 instances in 8 translations)
- Into a Far Country (7 instances in 14 translations)
- Into Hell (19 instances in 30 translations)
- Into His Right Hand (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Laid His Hands on (15 instances in 33 translations)
- Laid Their Hands on (18 instances in 29 translations)
- Laying on of Hands (5 instances in 32 translations)
- Light Has Come into the World (1 instance in 21 translations)
- Looking Into The Sky (1 instance in 5 translations)
- New Wine into Old Wineskins (3 instances in 17 translations)
- Palms of My Hands (2 instances in 20 translations)
- Pierced My Hands and My Feet (2 instances in 11 translations)
- Plowshares into Swords (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Pruninghooks into Spears (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Put New Wine Into Old Bottles (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Spread Abroad His Hands (3 instances in 9 translations)
- Spread Forth His Hands (7 instances in 13 translations)
- Spread Out His Hands (7 instances in 11 translations)
- Spread Out My Hands (7 instances in 20 translations)
- Strengthen the Weak Hands (2 instances in 7 translations)
- Stretched Forth My Hands (5 instances in 11 translations)
- Stretched Out His Hands (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Stretched Out My Hands (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Swords into Plowshares (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Thrown into the Fire (8 instances in 21 translations)
- Took His Life in His Hands (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Unwashed Hands (4 instances in 31 translations)
- We Brought Nothing into This World (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Weak Hands (3 instances in 18 translations)
- Work of Our Hands (4 instances in 21 translations)
- Work of Your Hands (25 instances in 23 translations)
- Admission Into God's Presence
- Angels Hands
- Baptised Into Christ
- Christ's Hands
- Crossing Into The Promised Land
- Cutting Off Hands And Feet
- Diseased Hands
- Dividing Into Three Groups
- Dividing Into Three Things
- Given Into One's Hands
- God's Hands In Opposition
- God's Hands On People
- God's Hands Stretched Out
- God's Intolerance Of Evil
- Hands On Heads
- Idle Hands
- Kingdom Of God, Entry Into
- Laying Hands On Sacrifices
- Laying On Hands For Evil
- Laying On Hands For The Holy Spirit
- Laying On Hands To Commission