'Raised from the Dead' in the Bible
David, foreseeing this, spoke of Christ being raised from the dead. [He said Jesus' spirit] would not be left in the unseen place of departed spirits, nor would His body decay.
He is Jesus, whom God raised from the dead, and to whose resurrection we are all witnesses.
And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.
and were greatly disturbed because they were teaching the people and proclaiming that Jesus had been raised from the dead.
Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
but he whom God raised from the dead did not see corruption.
that the Christ should suffer, and that, as first of those raised from the dead, he was to proclaim light both to the people and to the gentiles.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- As Good as Dead (31 instances in 19 translations)
- Dead in Christ (2 instances in 32 translations)
- Dead in Trespasses (5 instances in 15 translations)
- Dead In Your Transgressions (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Dead Rise (8 instances in 26 translations)
- Dead to the Law (3 instances in 23 translations)
- Dead With Christ (3 instances in 9 translations)
- Firstborn from the Dead (2 instances in 18 translations)
- Gives Life to the Dead (3 instances in 14 translations)
- God of the Dead (4 instances in 31 translations)
- If the Dead Do Not Rise (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Life from the Dead (2 instances in 31 translations)
- Living Among the Dead (1 instance in 22 translations)
- Raise the Dead (7 instances in 34 translations)
- Raise Up the Name of the Dead (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Raised A Loud Cry (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Raised Again (19 instances in 26 translations)
- Raised Him from the Dead (12 instances in 35 translations)
- Raised in Incorruption (1 instance in 20 translations)
- Raised Is Imperishable (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Raised On The Third Day (6 instances in 14 translations)
- Raised the Third Day (5 instances in 11 translations)
- Raised Their Voices (9 instances in 15 translations)
- Raised to Life (25 instances in 22 translations)
- Raised Up a Deliverer (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Raising Him From The Dead (4 instances in 22 translations)
- Restore The Name Of The Dead (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Resurrection of the Dead (16 instances in 36 translations)
- Rise from the Dead (13 instances in 35 translations)
- Risen From The Dead (25 instances in 37 translations)
- Third Day Be Raised (2 instances in 11 translations)
- Are The Dead Raised?
- Being Dead In Sin
- Carrying Dead Bodies
- Dead bodies
- Dead Sea
- Dead To Sin
- Resurrection, Of The Dead
- Spiritually Dead
- State Of The Dead
- The Dead
- The Dead Are Raised
- No Decay
- Christ The Beginning
- Christ Would Rise
- Apostles, Function In Early Church