'Hand' in the Bible
And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
And he came and took her by the hand, and lifted her up; and immediately the fever left her, and she ministered unto them.
And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean.
And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand.
And he saith unto the man which had the withered hand, Stand forth.
And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other.
"On the other hand, no one can enter a strong man's house and rob his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man. Then he will rob his house.
Those, on the other hand, who have received the seed on the good ground, are all who hear the Message and welcome it, and yield a return of thirty, sixty, or a hundred fold."
When she had news of the things which Jesus did, went among the people coming after him, and put her hand on his robe.
For she said, If I may only put my hand on his robe, I will be made well.
And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise.
And they took up twelve [ small hand] baskets full of broken pieces [from the loaves] and of the fish.
Thus you are nullifying and making void and of no effect [the authority of] the Word of God through your tradition, which you [in turn] hand on. And many things of this kind you are doing.
And they bring unto him one that was deaf, and had an impediment in his speech; and they beseech him to put his hand upon him.
When I broke the five loaves for the 5,000, how many [ small hand] baskets full of broken pieces did you take up? They said to Him, Twelve.
And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought.
And He said this freely (frankly, plainly, and explicitly, making it unmistakable). And Peter took Him by the hand and led Him aside and then [facing Him] began to rebuke Him.
But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.
And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
"Listen! We are going up to Jerusalem. The Son of Man will be handed over to the chief priests and the scribes, and they will condemn Him to death. Then they will hand Him over to the Gentiles,
They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory.
But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.
And they came to Jericho: and when he was going out of Jericho, with his disciples and a great number of people, the son of Timaeus, Bartimaeus, a blind man, was seated by the wayside, with his hand out for money.
But [on the other hand] can we say, From men? For they were afraid of the people, because everybody considered and held John actually to be a prophet.
For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
"But you, be on your guard! They will hand you over to sanhedrins, and you will be flogged in the synagogues. You will stand before governors and kings because of Me, as a witness to them.
So when they arrest you and hand you over, don't worry beforehand what you will say. On the contrary, whatever is given to you in that hour-say it. For it isn't you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.
Brother will hand over brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rise against parents and have them put to death.
Then Judas Iscariot, one of the Twelve, went to the chief priests to hand Him over to them.
He said to them, "It is one of the twelve, one who dips his hand with me into the bowl.
Rise up, let us go; lo, he that betrayeth me is at hand.
And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
And with him they crucify two thieves; the one on his right hand, and the other on his left.
and having entered into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right hand, arrayed in a long white robe, and they were amazed.
So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (82)
- Exodus (101)
- Leviticus (62)
- Numbers (45)
- Deuteronomy (83)
- Joshua (42)
- Judges (86)
- Ruth (4)
- 1 Samuel (111)
- 2 Samuel (55)
- 1 Kings (52)
- 2 Kings (71)
- 1 Chronicles (41)
- 2 Chronicles (76)
- Ezra (21)
- Nehemiah (35)
- Esther (18)
- Job (62)
- Psalm (107)
- Proverbs (29)
- Ecclesiastes (13)
- Song of Songs (5)
- Isaiah (103)
- Jeremiah (86)
- Lamentations (12)
- Ezekiel (110)
- Daniel (25)
- Hosea (6)
- Joel (4)
- Amos (6)
- Obadiah (1)
- Jonah (1)
- Micah (8)
- Nahum (1)
- Habakkuk (3)
- Zephaniah (5)
- Haggai (4)
- Zechariah (16)
- Malachi (6)
- Matthew (48)
- Mark (35)
- Luke (34)
- John (24)
- Acts (41)
- Romans (7)
- 1 Corinthians (7)
- 2 Corinthians (7)
- Galatians (6)
- Ephesians (2)
- Philippians (1)
- Colossians (3)
- 2 Thessalonians (4)
- 1 Timothy (1)
- 2 Timothy (4)
- Titus (1)
- Philemon (1)
- Hebrews (16)
- James (3)
- 1 Peter (6)
- 2 Peter (2)
- 1 John (1)
- Revelation (21)
- Hand's (11 instances in 3 translations)
- Hand-baskets (7 instances in 2 translations)
- Hand-breadth (10 instances in 10 translations)
- Hand-breadths (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Hand-carried (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Hand-drum (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-drums (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-loom (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-mill (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Hand-mills (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-mirrors (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-picked (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Hand-sawed (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hand-staves (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Hand-to-hand (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handbags (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Handcuffs (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handed (232 instances in 12 translations)
- Handful (16 instances in 12 translations)
- Handfuls (7 instances in 12 translations)
- Handicaps (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handing (27 instances in 5 translations)
- Handiwork (13 instances in 8 translations)
- Handiworks (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Handkerchief (3 instances in 5 translations)
- Handkerchiefs (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Handle (22 instances in 13 translations)
- Handled (15 instances in 9 translations)
- Handler (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handlers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handles (10 instances in 12 translations)
- Handleth (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Handling (12 instances in 10 translations)
- Handmade (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Handmaiden (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Handmaidens (4 instances in 6 translations)
- Handmaids (20 instances in 8 translations)
- Handouts (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hands (1101 instances in 14 translations)
- Handsome (22 instances in 8 translations)
- Handsomely (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handspikes (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handwork (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Handworker (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Handwriting (6 instances in 8 translations)
- Handywork (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Beacon (3 instances)
- Copy (21 instances)
- Deal (223 instances)
- Deliver (548 instances)
- Finger (39 instances)
- Forefinger (4 instances)
- Hand (1873 instances)
- Handwriting (6 instances)
- Instrumentality (7 instances)
- Line (161 instances)
- Pass (1265 instances)
- Paw (5 instances)
- Angels Hands
- Blessings For The Right Hand
- Christ's Hands
- Christ's Right Hand
- Cutting Off Hands And Feet
- Diseased Hands
- Empty Handed
- Evil For The Right Hand
- Given Into One's Hands
- God Handing Over
- God's Hand
- God's Hands In Opposition
- God's Hands On People
- God's Hands Stretched Out
- Hand Of God
- Handing Over Christ
- Handing Over People
- Hands On Heads
- Idle Hands
- Laying Hands On Sacrifices
- Laying On Hands For Evil
- Laying On Hands For The Holy Spirit
- Laying On Hands To Commission
- Laying On Hands To Heal
- Laying On Of Hands
- Left Hand Side
- Left Handed
- Left Hands
- Lifting Hands
- Not Given Into One's Hands
- Right Hand Of God
- Right Sides
- Shaking Hands
- Taking By The Hand
- Those God Gave Into Their Hands
- To Be Given Into One's Hands
- Waving The Hand