- All Translations (Parallel)
- NASB New American Standard Bible
- KJV King James Version
- HCSB Holman Bible
- ISV International Standard Version
- YLT Youngs Literal Translation
- Darby Darby Translation
- ASV American Standard Version
- WBS Webster
- NET NET Bible
- AMP Amplified
- J2000 Jubilee 2000 Bible
- LEB Lexham Expanded Bible
- WEB World English Bible
- WE Worldwide English (NT)
- EMB The Emphasized Bible
- BBE Bible in Basic English
- WNT Weymouth New Testament
- KJ2000 King James 2000
- AUV An Understandable Version
- MSTC Modern Spelling Tyndale-Coverdale
- MKJV Modern King James verseion
- JuliaSmith Julia Smith Translation
- Godbey Godbey New Testament
- ACV A Conservative Version
- NHEB New Heart English Bible
- Mace Daniel Mace New Testament
- Wesley John Wesley New Testament
- Worsley Worsley New Testament
- Haweis Thomas Haweis New Testament
- Diaglott Emphatic Diaglott Bible
- LOV Living Oracles New Testament
- Sawyer Sawyer New Testament
- ABU American Bible Union New Testament
- Anderson Anderson New Testament
- Noyes Noyes New Testament
- TCV Twentieth Century New Testament
- Worrell Worrell New Testament
- Moffatt Moffatt New Testament
- Goodspeed Goodspeed New Testament
- MNT Montgomery New Testament
- Williams Williams New Testament
- Common Common New Testament
1 Praise ye Jah! for it is good. Sing psalms of our God; for it is pleasant: praise is comely.
2 Jehovah doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth the outcasts of Israel. 3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. 4 He counteth the number of the stars; he giveth names to them all. 5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite. 6 Jehovah lifteth up the meek; he abaseth the wicked to the earth.
7 Sing unto Jehovah with thanksgiving; sing psalms upon the harp unto our God: 8 Who covereth the heavens with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains; 9 Who giveth to the cattle their food, to the young ravens which cry.
10 He delighteth not in the strength of the horse, he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man; 11 Jehovah taketh pleasure in those that fear him, in those that hope in his loving-kindness.
12 Laud Jehovah, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion. 13 For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee; 14 He maketh peace in thy borders; he satisfieth thee with the finest of the wheat.
15 He sendeth forth his oracles to the earth: his word runneth very swiftly. 16 He giveth snow like wool, scattereth the hoar frost like ashes; 17 He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who can stand before his cold? 18 He sendeth his word, and melteth them; he causeth his wind to blow the waters flow.