'Clothed in White' in the Bible
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
I counsel thee to buy of me gold refined in the fire, that thou may be made rich; and clothed in white raiment, so that the shame of thy nakedness not be uncovered; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou may see.
And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands;
And one of the elders responded, to me saying, Who are these who are clothed in white robes, and whence came they?
and there came out of the sanctuary the seven angels with the seven plagues. They were clothed in white linen, pure and bright, and girt about the breasts with golden girdles.
The armies which are in heaven followed him on white horses, clothed in white, pure, fine linen.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Clothed in Purple (7 instances in 31 translations)
- Clothed with Honor (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Clothed with Majesty (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Clothed with Purple (5 instances in 13 translations)
- Clothed with Righteousness (1 instance in 16 translations)
- Clothed with Sackcloth (4 instances in 13 translations)
- Being Unclothed
- Black And White
- Clothed With Bad Things
- Clothed With Good Things
- Clothed With Righteousness
- Colors, White
- Great White Throne Judgment
- White And Bright Clothes
- White Cloths
- White Hair
- White Spots
- Cleanliness, Metaphorical Use
- Gold Ornaments