'Come Before the Lord' in the Bible
Then Moses told Aaron, "Say to the entire Israelite community, 'Come before the Lord, for He has heard your complaints.' "
Three times in the year let all your males come before the Lord God.
Three times in the year let all your males come before the Lord, the God of Israel.
And on the eighth day he shall take to him two turtledoves, or two young pigeons, and come before the LORD unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and give them unto the priest:
And he will make the woman come before the Lord with her hair loose, and will put the meal offering, the offering of a bitter spirit, in her hands; and the priest will take in his hand the bitter water causing the curse;
And Moses said to Korah, You and all your band are to come before the Lord tomorrow, you and they and Aaron:
And take every man his censer and put cense in them, and come before the LORD every man with his censer: two hundred and fifty censers, and Aaron with his censer."
Three times in the year let all your males come before the Lord your God in the place named by him; at the feast of unleavened bread, the feast of weeks, and the feast of tents: and they are not to come before the Lord with nothing in their hands;
Then the two men, between whom the argument has taken place, are to come before the Lord, before the priests and judges who are then in power;
When all Israel has come before the Lord your God in the place named by him, let a reading be given of this law in the hearing of all Israel.
Is not the Lord your God with you? and has he not given you rest on every side? for the Lord has given the people of the land into my hands, and the land is overcome before the Lord and before his people.
Perhaps their petition will come before the Lord, and each one will turn from his evil way, for the anger and fury that the Lord has pronounced against this people are great."
But when the people of the land shall come before the LORD in the solemn feasts, he that entereth in by the way of the north gate to worship shall go out by the way of the south gate; and he that entereth by the way of the south gate shall go forth by the way of the north gate: he shall not return by the way of the gate whereby he came in, but shall go forth over against it.
Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old?
- Age to Come (8 instances in 24 translations)
- All Should Come to Repentance (1 instance in 16 translations)
- Come After Me (34 instances in 32 translations)
- Come Down From Heaven (21 instances in 39 translations)
- Come Fawning (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Come in Peace (11 instances in 18 translations)
- Come in the Flesh (3 instances in 25 translations)
- Come into Your Righteousness (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Come To Terms Quickly (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Come to the Waters (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Come To Their Senses (3 instances in 9 translations)
- Compel Them to Come in (1 instance in 17 translations)
- Day Your Lord Will Come (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Days Come (34 instances in 27 translations)
- Days To Come (18 instances in 19 translations)
- For Judgment I Have Come (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Generations To Come (11 instances in 9 translations)
- Hour Has Come (8 instances in 23 translations)
- I Come Quickly (4 instances in 25 translations)
- In Days To Come (10 instances in 8 translations)
- Let the Little Children Come (3 instances in 10 translations)
- Light Has Come into the World (1 instance in 20 translations)
- Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come (2 instances in 4 translations)
- My Hour Has Not Yet Come (1 instance in 10 translations)
- My Time Has Not Yet Come (3 instances in 11 translations)
- Razor Shall Come Upon His Head (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Scoffers Will Come (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Tarry Till I Come (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Things That Come Out Of The Mouth (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Thy Kingdom Come (3 instances in 20 translations)
- Time to Come (29 instances in 26 translations)
- Who Was and is and is to Come (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Whosoever Will Come (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Wrath to Come (7 instances in 24 translations)
- Your Kingdom Come (2 instances in 15 translations)