'Cup of' in the Bible
For he that is not against you, is for you. For whosoever shall give you a cup of cold water to drink in my name,
For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.
And Jesus said to them, You know not what you ask. Can you drink of the cup of which I drink? or be baptized with the baptism with which I am baptized?
And they said to him, We can. And Jesus said to them, You shall drink of the cup of which I drink, and be baptized with the baptism with which I am baptized;
He also took the cup of wine and gave thanks and gave it to them, and they all drank some of it.
and He said, "Abba! my Father! all things are possible for Thee: take this cup of suffering away from me: and yet not what I desire, but what Thou desirest."
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Cup of Blessing (2 instances in 33 translations)
- Cup of Demons (1 instance in 31 translations)
- Cup of His Fury (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Cup Of His Wrath (3 instances in 18 translations)
- Cup of My Fury (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Cup of Salvation (1 instance in 19 translations)
- Cup that I Drink (2 instances in 21 translations)