'What Is Seen' in the Bible
For we were saved to hope. But hope that is seen is not hope. For what is seen, why also hope for that?
[because] we are not looking at what is seen, but what is not seen. For what is seen [is] temporary, but what is not seen [is] eternal.
(for I have to guide my steps by faith, not by what is seen)??8 yet I am confident, and I prefer to leave my home in the body and make my home with the Lord.
By faith we understand that the worlds have been framed by the word of God, so that what is seen hath not been made out of things which appear.
For all that makes up the world, namely, the improper desires of the physical body, the improper desires for what is seen, and the [boastful] pride over life's possessions; these are not from the Father, but from the [godless] world.
- According to What He Has Done (6 instances in 12 translations)
- By What Authority (10 instances in 35 translations)
- Choose What Is Right (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Cling to What is Good (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Conviction Of Things Not Seen (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Do What is Right in the Eyes of the Lord (3 instances in 4 translations)
- Does What Is Right (21 instances in 15 translations)
- Doing What Is Right In The Sight Of The Lord (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Evidence of Things Not Seen (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Eye Has Not Seen (3 instances in 13 translations)
- He That Hath Seen Me (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Hold Fast To What Is Good (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Hope that is Seen (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Lover of What is Good (1 instance in 4 translations)
- No Eye Has Seen (2 instances in 6 translations)
- No Man Hath Seen God (2 instances in 7 translations)
- No One Has Seen God (2 instances in 12 translations)
- Reaping What I Did Not Sow (1 instance in 17 translations)
- Seen by Angels (1 instance in 22 translations)
- Seen Their Affliction (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Seen Their Misery (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Sell What You Have (3 instances in 10 translations)
- Things Which are Seen (2 instances in 18 translations)
- This Is What The Lord Says (183 instances in 5 translations)
- We Have Seen His Glory (1 instance in 2 translations)
- We Have Seen His Star (1 instance in 21 translations)
- What Do You See (12 instances in 14 translations)
- What Does the Lord Require (1 instance in 4 translations)
- What God Has Joined Together (2 instances in 11 translations)
- What Has Been Sacrificed To Idols (2 instances in 3 translations)
- What is Good (115 instances in 36 translations)
- What is Man (8 instances in 37 translations)
- What Is Written (27 instances in 34 translations)
- What Shall We Do (19 instances in 32 translations)
- What The Promise Said (1 instance in 3 translations)
- What Was Right in His Own Eyes (2 instances in 4 translations)
- What Will It Profit A Man (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Being Seen By Man
- Not Reaping What You Sow
- Noting What Animals Eat
- Telling What People Did
- Telling What People Said
- What Christian Should Do Always
- What Do They Do?
- What Do You Do?
- What Does God Do?
- What Else God Created
- What Foreigners Are Like
- What Foreigners Do
- What God Does
- What God Gives
- What God's Will Is
- What Have We In Common?
- What Heaven Will Be Like
- What Is God's Name?
- What Is Not God
- What Is The Matter?
- What Is This?
- What Kind?
- What Manner?
- What Sin?