1. A Jerahmeelite (1Ch 2:31). 2. A Judahite chief (1Ch 4:20). 3. A chief of East Manasseh (1Ch 5:24). 4. One of the captains of the 500 men of the tribe of Simeon who smote the Amalekites at Mt. Seir (1Ch 4:42).
1. Son of Appaim, a descendant of Judah. 1Ch 2:31
3. Descendant of Simeon. 1Ch 4:42.
4. One of the chiefs of Manasseh. 1Ch 5:24.
1. A man of the descendants of Judah, son of Appaim,
one of the great house of Hezron.
2. In a subsequent genealogy of Judah we find another Ishi, with a son Zoheth.
3. Head of a family of the tribe of Simeon.
4. One of the heads of the tribe of Manasseh on the east of Jordan.