1. A Judahite (1Ch 3:21). 2. A Simeonite chief (1Ch 4:42). 3. A descendant of Issachar (1Ch 7:2). 4. A descendant of Saul (1Ch 9:43); called in 8:37 Raphah. 5. One of those who helped to repair the wall (Ne 3:9).
1. Head of a family, of the house of David. 1Ch 3:21.
2. Son of Ishi and a chief in the tribe of Simeon. 1Ch 4:42.
3. Son of Tola, of the tribe of Issachar. 1Ch 7:2.
5. Son of Hur: on the return from exile he was ruler of the half of Jerusalem. Ne 3:9.
(healed of Jehovah).
1. The sons of Rephaiah appear among the descendants of Zerubbabel in
2. A Simeonite chieftain in the reign of Hezekiah.
3. Son of Tola the son of Issachar.
4. Son of Binea, and descendant of Saul.
5. The son of Hur, and ruler of a portion of Jerusalem.