Deception, Christian Leaders Must Not
Most Relevant Verses
but we have renounced the things hidden because of shame, not walking in craftiness or adulterating the word of God, but by the manifestation of truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
For our proud confidence is this: the testimony of our conscience, that in holiness and godly sincerity, not in fleshly wisdom but in the grace of God, we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially toward you.
For we are not like many, peddling the word of God, but as from sincerity, but as from God, we speak in Christ in the sight of God.
For our exhortation does not come from error or impurity or by way of deceit;
For the overseer must be above reproach as God's steward, not self-willed, not quick-tempered, not addicted to wine, not pugnacious, not fond of sordid gain,
- Character Of Saints
- Consciences, Before Others
- Faithfulness, In Human Relationships
- Ministers, Should Not Be
- Ministers, Way They Should Teach
- Not Too Much Wine
- Paul, Apostle To Gentiles
- Sincerity, In Christian Living
- Speaking Truth
- Word Of God
- Drinking, abstention from
- Evangelists, ministry of
- 9 more topics on Deception,
- 54 more topics on Christian
- 11 more topics on Leaders
- 2 more topics on Must