4 Bible Verses about Sin Separates From God
Most Relevant Verses
Then they will cry out to the Lord,
But He will not answer them.
Instead, He will hide His face from them at that time
Because they have practiced evil deeds.
But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God,
And your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear.
and if Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless; you are still in your sins.
- Backsliding, Results
- Being Deceived
- Blotted Out
- Christ Would Rise
- Deficient Faith
- Face Of God
- God Answering Prayers
- God Hiding
- God Not Answering
- God, Revelation Of
- Imperfection, And God's Purposes
- Iniquity, Believer's Relation To
- Jesus Christ, Resurrection
- Justification Under The Gospel
- Prayer, Advice For Effective
- Reconciliation, Of The World To God
- Rejection Of God, Results Of
- Relationship Troubles
- Resurrection Of Christ, Necessary For
- Resurrection, Spiritual
- Separation From God
- Sin, Effects Of