'Acknowledgeth' in the Bible
And he will practise in the strongholds of fortresses with a strange +god: whoso acknowledgeth him will he increase with glory; and he shall cause them to rule over the many, and shall divide the land to them for a reward.
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
- Acknowledge (103 instances in 13 translations)
- Acknowledged (37 instances in 13 translations)
- Acknowledgement (7 instances in 3 translations)
- Acknowledges (13 instances in 8 translations)
- Acknowledgeth (2 instances)