'Comb' in the Bible
They are more desirable than gold—than an abundance of pure gold;and sweeter than honey,which comes from the honeycomb.
My son, eat honey, for it is good, Yes, the honey from the comb is sweet to your taste;
I have come in to my garden, my sister-spouse, I have plucked my myrrh with my spice, I have eaten my comb with my honey, I have drunk my wine with my milk. Eat, O friends, drink, Yea, drink abundantly, O beloved ones!
- Combat (7 instances in 5 translations)
- Combatants (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Combated (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Combating (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Combative (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Combats (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Combed (1 instance in 7 translations)