'Comforteth' in the Bible
and now, fear not: I do nourish you and your infants;' and he comforteth them, and speaketh unto their heart.
And David comforteth Bath-Sheba his wife, and goeth in unto her, and lieth with her, and she beareth a son, and he calleth his name Solomon; and Jehovah hath loved him,
I chose out their way, and sat chief, and dwelt as a king in the army, as one that comforteth the mourners.
For Jehovah doth judge His people, And for His servants comforteth Himself.
I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;
Break forth, sing aloud together, waste places of Jerusalem; for Jehovah comforteth his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
Nevertheless God, that comforteth those that are cast down, comforted us by the coming of Titus;
- Comfort (150 instances in 14 translations)
- Comfortable (6 instances in 7 translations)
- Comfortably (7 instances in 5 translations)
- Comforted (68 instances in 14 translations)
- Comfortedst (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Comforter (13 instances in 11 translations)
- Comforters (9 instances in 13 translations)
- Comfortest (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Comforting (29 instances in 10 translations)
- Comfortingly (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Comfortless (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Comforts (18 instances in 14 translations)
- Discomfort (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Discomforted (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Discomforts (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Uncomfortable (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Uncomforted (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Comforteth (9 instances)