'Commandest' in the Bible
And they answered Joshua, saying, All that thou commandest us we will do, and whithersoever thou sendest us, we will go.
Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage.
Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law?
- Command (523 instances in 13 translations)
- Commandant (17 instances in 1 translation)
- Commandants (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Commanded (624 instances in 13 translations)
- Commandedst (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Commandeered (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Commander (152 instances in 12 translations)
- Commander-in-chief (26 instances in 2 translations)
- Commanders (142 instances in 8 translations)
- Commanders-in-chief (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Commandeth (61 instances in 4 translations)
- Commanding (113 instances in 13 translations)
- Commandment (227 instances in 13 translations)
- Commandments (220 instances in 13 translations)
- Commands (350 instances in 11 translations)
- Second-in-command (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Commandest (3 instances)