'Continues' in the Bible
He who loves his brother man continues in the light, and his life puts no stumbling-block in the way of others.
And the world, with its cravings, is passing away, but he who does God's will continues for ever.
No one who continues in union with Him lives in sin: no one who lives in sin has seen Him or knows Him.
As for us, we know that we have already passed out of death into Life--because we love our brother men. He who is destitute of love continues dead.
The man who obeys His commands continues in union with God, and God continues in union with him; and through His Spirit whom He has given us we can know that He continues in union with us.
No one has ever yet seen God. If we love one another, God continues in union with us, and His love in all its perfection is in our hearts.
Whoever acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God--God continues in union with him, and he continues in union with God.
And we know (understand, recognize, are conscious of, by observation and by experience) and believe (adhere to and put faith in and rely on) the love God cherishes for us. God is love, and he who dwells and continues in love dwells and continues in God, and God dwells and continues in him.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Continual (69 instances in 13 translations)
- Continually (282 instances in 13 translations)
- Continuance (9 instances in 8 translations)
- Continuator (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Continue (338 instances in 13 translations)
- Continued (334 instances in 13 translations)
- Continuest (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Continueth (8 instances in 4 translations)
- Continuing (39 instances in 12 translations)
- Continuity (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Continuous (11 instances in 3 translations)
- Continuously (83 instances in 7 translations)
- Discontinue (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Discontinued (1 instance in 1 translation)