'Cursed' in the Bible
Though Edom says: "We have been devastated, but we will rebuild the ruins," the Lord of Hosts says this: "They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called a wicked country and the people the Lord has cursed forever.
And cursed is a deceiver, who hath in his drove a male, And is vowing, and is sacrificing a marred thing to the Lord, For a great king am I, said Jehovah of Hosts, And My name is revered among nations!
If ye do not hear, and if ye do not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith Jehovah of hosts, I will even send the curse among you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have already cursed them, because ye do not lay it to heart.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Curse (245 instances in 14 translations)
- Cursedst (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Curser (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Cursers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Curses (69 instances in 14 translations)