'Cursed' in the Bible
Though Edom says: "We have been devastated, but we will rebuild the ruins," the Lord of Hosts says this: "They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called a wicked country and the people the Lord has cursed forever.
"Cursed is the one who cheats, who has in his flock a male and vows [it], but [instead] sacrifices a blemished one to the Lord! For I [am] a great king," says Yahweh of hosts, "and my name [is] awesome among the nations."
If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith Jehovah of hosts, then will I send the curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings; yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Curse (245 instances in 14 translations)
- Cursedst (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Curser (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Cursers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Curses (69 instances in 14 translations)