'Grows' in the Bible
Then the Lord said to Moses, "Extend your hand toward the sky that there may be hail in all the land of Egypt, on people and on animals, and on everything that grows in the field in the land of Egypt."
The hail struck everything in the open fields, both people and animals, throughout all the land of Egypt. The hail struck everything that grows in the field, and it broke all the trees of the field to pieces.
They will cover the surface of the earth, so that you will be unable to see the ground. They will eat the remainder of what escaped -- what is left over for you -- from the hail, and they will eat every tree that grows for you from the field.
The Lord said to Moses, "Extend your hand over the land of Egypt for the locusts, that they may come up over the land of Egypt and eat everything that grows in the ground, everything that the hail has left."
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Grow (223 instances in 13 translations)
- Grower (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Groweth (27 instances in 4 translations)
- Growing (69 instances in 12 translations)
- Growl (12 instances in 10 translations)
- Growling (6 instances in 8 translations)