'Grows' in the Bible
But some of the seed falls into good ground, and grows up and yields a return of a hundred for one." While thus speaking, He cried aloud and said, "Listen, every one who has ears to listen with!"
It is like a mustard seed which a man drops into the soil in his garden, and it grows and becomes a tree in whose branches the birds roost."
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Grow (223 instances in 13 translations)
- Grower (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Groweth (27 instances in 4 translations)
- Growing (69 instances in 12 translations)
- Growl (12 instances in 10 translations)
- Growling (6 instances in 8 translations)