'Humans' in the Bible
When the crowds saw this, they became frightened and glorified God for giving such authority to humans.
Jesus looked at them intently and said, "For humans this is impossible, but for God all things are possible."
Where did John's authority to baptize come from? From heaven or from humans?"
They began discussing this among themselves: "If we say, "From heaven,' he will ask us, "Then why didn't you believe him?' But if we say, "From humans,' we are afraid of the crowd, because everyone regards John as a prophet."
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Human (514 instances in 11 translations)
- Human-made (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Humane (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Humanity (58 instances in 6 translations)
- Humanity's (1 instance in 1 translation)