'Participator' in the Bible
And I do this for the sake of the good news (the Gospel), in order that I may become a participator in it and share in its [blessings along with you].
I, John, your brother and companion (sharer and participator) with you in the tribulation and kingdom and patient endurance [which are] in Jesus Christ, was on the isle called Patmos, [banished] on account of [my witnessing to] the Word of God and the testimony (the proof, the evidence) for Jesus Christ.
- Joint-participation (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Participate (23 instances in 9 translations)
- Participated (9 instances in 4 translations)
- Participates (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Participator (2 instances)