'Preparest' in the Bible
And when thou preparest a bullock for a burnt offering, or for a sacrifice in performing a vow, or peace offerings unto the LORD:
the one lamb thou preparest in the morning, and the second lamb thou preparest between the evenings;
And the second lamb thou dost prepare between the evenings; as the present of the morning, and as its libation thou preparest -- a fire-offering, a sweet fragrance to Jehovah.
a several tenth deal thou preparest for the one lamb, for the seven lambs,
The desire of the humble Thou hast heard, O Jehovah. Thou preparest their heart; Thou causest Thine ear to attend,
For Thou makest them a butt, When Thy strings Thou preparest against their faces.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water: thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it.
- Preparation (31 instances in 13 translations)
- Preparations (25 instances in 10 translations)
- Preparatory (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Prepare (232 instances in 13 translations)
- Prepared (329 instances in 13 translations)
- Preparedness (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Preparest (9 instances)