'Reproach' in the Bible
namely, if any man is above reproach, the husband of one wife, having children who believe, not accused of dissipation or rebellion.
For the overseer must be above reproach as God's steward, not self-willed, not quick-tempered, not addicted to wine, not pugnacious, not fond of sordid gain,
To be self-controlled, chaste, homemakers, good-natured (kindhearted), adapting and subordinating themselves to their husbands, that the word of God may not be exposed to reproach (blasphemed or discredited).
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Irreproachable (8 instances in 5 translations)
- Reproached (31 instances in 11 translations)
- Reproacher (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Reproachers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Reproaches (23 instances in 10 translations)