'Sowest' in the Bible
and the Feast of Harvest, the first fruits of thy works which thou sowest in the field; and the Feast of the In-Gathering, in the outgoing of the year, in thy gathering thy works out of the field.
'For the land whither thou art going in to possess it, is not as the land of Egypt whence ye have come out, where thou sowest thy seed, and hast watered with thy foot, as a garden of the green herb;
Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, And the rock of thy strength hast not remembered, Therefore thou plantest plants of pleasantness, And with a strange slip sowest it,
Thou -- thou sowest, and thou dost not reap, Thou -- thou treadest the olive, And thou pourest not out oil, And new wine -- and thou drinkest not wine.
Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
- Sow (62 instances in 13 translations)
- Sowed (26 instances in 13 translations)
- Sowedst (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Sower (12 instances in 13 translations)
- Sowers (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Soweth (16 instances in 4 translations)
- Sowest (6 instances)