'Thunderings' in the Bible
Intreat the LORD (for it is enough) that there be no more mighty thunderings and hail; and I will let you go, and ye shall stay no longer.
And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.
Yea, can any understand the spreadings of the clouds, The thunderings of his pavilion?
“His thundering voice declares [awesomely] His presence;The cattle also are told of His coming storm.
“Indeed, at His thundering my heart tremblesAnd leaps out of its place.
And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
- Thunder (61 instances in 13 translations)
- Thunder's (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Thunderbolt (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Thunderbolts (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Thunderclaps (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Thundercloud (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Thunderclouds (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Thundered (7 instances in 11 translations)
- Thundereth (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Thundering (16 instances in 7 translations)
- Thunderous (7 instances in 4 translations)
- Thunders (23 instances in 12 translations)
- Thunderstorm (7 instances in 5 translations)
- Thunderstorms (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Thunderings (9 instances)