'Traitor' in the Bible
Saul became angry with Jonathan and said to him, "You stupid traitor! Don't I realize that to your own disgrace and to the disgrace of your mother's nakedness you have chosen this son of Jesse?
Solomon said, "If he is a loyal subject, not a hair of his head will be harmed, but if he is found to be a traitor, he will die."
A dire vision has been announced to me: the traitor betrays, and the plunderer takes loot. Get up, Elam! Attack, Media! I am putting a stop to all the groaning she has caused.
Woe, you destroyer never destroyed, you traitor never betrayed! When you have finished destroying, you will be destroyed. When you have finished betraying, they will betray you.
- Strait (13 instances in 7 translations)
- Straiten (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Straitened (15 instances in 7 translations)
- Straiteneth (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Straitens (1 instance in 1 translation)