'Vale' in the Bible
All these were joined together in the vale of Siddim, which is the salt sea.
And there went out the king of Sodom, and the king of Gomorrah, and the king of Admah, and the king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (the same is Zoar;) and they joined battle with them in the vale of Siddim;
And the vale of Siddim was full of slimepits; and the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, and fell there; and they that remained fled to the mountain.
And the king of Sodom went out to meet him, after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer and the kings that were with him, at the vale of Shaveh (the same is the King's Vale).
And he said to him, Go, I pray thee, see whether it be well with thy brethren, and well with the flocks; and bring me word again. So he sent him out of the vale of Hebron, and he came to Shechem.
Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river, the river Euphrates.
So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded.
and Kirjathaim, and Sibmah, and Zereth-shahar in the mountain of the vale,
and the border went up by the valley of the son of Hinnom unto the side of the Jebusite southward (the same is Jerusalem); and the border went up to the top of the mountain that lieth before the valley of Hinnom westward, which is at the uttermost part of the vale of Rephaim northward;
and the border went down to the uttermost part of the mountain that lieth before the valley of the son of Hinnom, which is in the vale of Rephaim northward; and it went down to the valley of Hinnom, to the side of the Jebusite southward, and went down to En-rogel;
And Saul and the men of Israel were gathered together, and encamped in the vale of Elah, and set the battle in array against the Philistines.
Now Saul, and they, and all the men of Israel, were in the vale of Elah, fighting with the Philistines.
And the priest said, The sword of Goliath the Philistine, whom thou slewest in the vale of Elah, behold, it is here wrapped in a cloth behind the ephod: if thou wilt take that, take it; for there is no other save that here. And David said, There is none like that; give it me.
And the king made silver to be in Jerusalem as stones, and cedars made he to be as the sycomore trees that are in the vale, for abundance.
And the king made silver and gold at Jerusalem as plenteous as stones, and cedar trees made he as the sycomore trees that are in the vale for abundance.
In the cities of the mountains, in the cities of the vale, and in the cities of the south, and in the land of Benjamin, and in the places about Jerusalem, and in the cities of Judah, shall the flocks pass again under the hands of him that telleth them, saith the LORD.
- Valiant (108 instances in 11 translations)
- Valiantest (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Valiantly (12 instances in 11 translations)
- Valiants (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Valid (14 instances in 7 translations)
- Validate (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Validity (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Valley (214 instances in 13 translations)
- Valley-gate (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Valley-plain (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Valleyand (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Valleys (47 instances in 12 translations)
- Valor (53 instances in 7 translations)
- Valorous (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Valour (65 instances in 3 translations)
- Valuable (57 instances in 8 translations)
- Valuables (10 instances in 5 translations)
- Valuated (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Valuation (23 instances in 8 translations)
- Valuations (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Value (163 instances in 13 translations)
- Value's (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Valued (37 instances in 12 translations)
- Valueless (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Valuer (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Values (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Valuest (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Valuing (1 instance in 1 translation)